VIP Minivan or Limousine transfers to and from Hua Hin
After reading the How this Works information, please use below reservation form to book a Hua Hin minibus to collect you from Suvarnabhumi airport, your Bangkok hotel, resort, hostel or guesthouse or any other pick up location in Thailand at the time of your choosing. If you found this page direct and are wondering about our Bangkok Airport and Hua Hin hotels transfer rates, please visit our Hua Hin transfers rate page. or visit our Hua Hin travel quotation page for a Custom quotation.
BANGKOK (+ Airports) PROMOTION:
BOOK A TRANSFER 3 DAYS (or more) IN ADVANCE TO GET 10% DISCOUNT!!
When making a reservation for a transfer from Bangkok Suvarnabhumi international airport, Don Mueang Airport, downtown Bangkok hotels or other locations:
- Rates: All fares shown are per vehicle, inclusive of taxes, fuel, tolls for expressways etc. and are for door-to-door service, where possible. There are no hidden extras or unnecessary stops.
- Confirmations: After you fill out the form you will see an immediate confirmation with below it a Paysbuy.com button and a Paypal link where you can make a secure payment by credit card online for the required deposit. This is based on the assumption that we have car available for your transfer, which is the case in 98% of all bookings for transfers to or from the beautiful resort town of Hua Hin or other locations in Thailand. However, if you select a destination other than the ones listed we will have to manually verify the information entered and send a confirmation, or request for additional information, within 18 hours. If you do not receive a response within 36 hours, please check spam boxes first and contact us by e-mail.
- We do reserve the right to cancel your booking and return the deposit at any time, although this will typically happen within 24 hours after the reservation was made through this Limousine website. If we need to cancel your booking any paid deposit will be returned to you the next working day. Reasons for cancellation can be: too many persons for the booked vehicle, bookings less than 18 hours prior to arrival, bookings to (temporarily) unreachable destinations, bookings to very remote areas of Bangkok, bookings for hotels that are actually in a different city than booked (Hua Hin vs Pranburi) etc.
- Deposits: For a pick up from Hua Hin or Bangkok (Airport) just a 500 baht deposit is required. For pickups from anywhere else, there is a 50% deposit requirement. Also for round trip bookings, 50% of the one way fare will be requested, regardless of start or end point. For deposits > 750 baht a 4% credit card processing charge will be applied when paid through Paysbuy.com or Paypal.com. Payments from Thailand can also be done via payment service at familyMart shops, Tops, Lotus and Big C supermarkets, post offices and more, or via internet banking / ADM deposit / pay-in deposit / bank transfers.
- Rest payments: the remaining amount can be done direct to our minibus or limousine drivers in cash, upon arrival at your destination. For round trip bookings we will hold the deposit for the return trip, so you will not need to pay that again online. You then pay the one way fare upon arrival at your destination and the remaining half fare up on your return to the airport or other location.
- Prepayments: It is possible to pay the full amount in advance, but note that that the same 4% credit card charge will apply.
- Cancellations & Refunds: During the peak season (25 Dec-5 Jan and 11-17 Apr) we can accept cancellations until 3 days prior to travel. On all other dates it is possible to cancel until 36 hours prior to the booked departure time, to qualify for a refund. If the funds need to be transferred to an overseas bank account, there will be international swift wire transfer charges or other payment processor charges deducted from the paid deposit. If the deposit was paid through Paypal or Paysbuy within the prior 60 days, those companies will also refund their charges for a complete refund. Cancellations that reach us less than 36 hours prior will be not be eligible for a refund.
- Failure to appear at the booked time will result in being charged the full amount of the booking. We therefore highly recommend double checking the entered arrival details, both at the time of entering those and once again on our final payment / booking confirmation. Quite often people enter departure time as arrival time, enter landing time based on their home / departure location clock, enter the arrival details at their layover / transit airports, or overlook the fact that booking systems are based on a 24 hours clock, not at an AM/PM clock.
- Meeting points: At Suvarnabhumi airport our drivers will wait in the area opposite door number 4 in the arrival hall, holding a sign with your name on it. For pick ups from hotels or other locations, the driver will wait in the lobby also with a name sign.
- More questions before you want to make a reservation? Try or send us an email.
click here to go back to the main page with our Hua Hin transfer rates.